Elmira NY Dryer Vent Cleaning
It is a big convenience to throw your clothes in the dryer and have them come out fluffy and warm, but did you know that dryer fires cause over $50 million in damages every year? Every time you clean out your lint filter, you are pulling off some very combustible material. If enough of that residue was to build up in the main dryer vent, it could cause a dryer fire. That’s why it is so important to consider dryer vent cleaning from a professional company.
Your Home Might be at Risk if…
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
Warning Signs You Need to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
Be Safe with Our Elmira NY Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Our experts at EcoPro Power Washing will thoroughly clean your dryer vents. They go deep into places you can’t reach, even with small cleaning rods or brushes. When you call us for our Elmira NY dryer vent cleaning, we will be out to give you the following services:
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning should happen at least once a year. When you neglect appliances, things can become dangerous. According to the National Fire Protection Association, failing to keep dryer vents clean is a major cause of house fires every year.
That is where our Elmira NY dryer vent cleaning service comes in. At EcoPro Power Washing, we can provide you with annual or semi-annual dryer vent cleaning. Especially for commercial dryers, there are specific requirements that must be met as outlined by your insurance company regarding properly maintaining commercial dryers.
Ready to clean out your dryer?
What Puts Your Home or Business at Risk?
Thinking about calling an Elmira NY dryer vent cleaning service? Here is some information to help you make your decision. You may be at risk if you can say “YES” to the following info:
- It has been over a year since your dryer vents have been cleaned.
- The length of your dryer’s vent is over 25 feet, which can slow up airflow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer up to code and can ignite the lint that accumulates there in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has a thin foil duct, which can easily kink up and stop air from flowing through.
Red Flag Signs You Are in Need of a Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
- Your dryer produces heat, but you notice it takes an awfully long time for clothes to dry.
- At the end of the drying cycle, clothes are not completely dry, towels are still damp, and the dryer may feel hotter than usual.
- The outdoor flapper on the hood of the vent no longer opens properly when the dryer is turned on.
- The laundry room may become warm or very humid when the dryer is running and when it shuts off.
At EcoPro Power Washing, we handle all residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning. It is extremely important to have your Elmira NY dryer duct cleaning done at least once a year. We also service large, commercial dryers, such as those found in laundromats, health clubs, hotels & motels, and any business where dryers are part of your everyday operations.
In commercial settings, dryers are often running continuously. The result is quicker lint and dryer duct buildup. Our cleaning experts at EcoPro are fully equipped to provide you with the Elmira NY dryer vent cleaning you need today. Do not ignore a clogged dryer vent or try to clean it yourself. Dryer fires are preventable.
At EcoPro Power Washing, we offer to you power-washing and pressure-washing, as well as roof washing, gutter clean-out, decks, concrete, and more. Our number one goal is great customer service. We will not leave a job until you are 100% satisfied with the results. Contact EcoPro today!