Endwell NY Dryer Vent Cleaning
People often put off dryer vent cleaning. According to the National Fire Protection Association, over 14,000 fires a year start in clothes dryers. Your home or business is your most valuable asset. To keep it that way, you will want to call our Endwell NY dryer vent cleaning service.
It is easy to forget about things you cannot see, such as your dryer’s vent system. When you do not see something, you tend to forget about it. In the meantime, however, lint and debris can be building up inside the dryer vents. Lint is highly combustible and if enough of it builds up, your home or business could be at risk.
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Endwell NY
At EcoPro Power Washing, we clean so much more than the walls and roof of your home or business. Let our Endwell NY dryer vent cleaning experts keep you safe from fire by offering you our dryer vent cleaning services. These include:
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
You want to ensure that your home or business is free from anything which could cause a fire risk. Maintaining a home or business is always ongoing. To be safe, ensure that all of your appliances are in good working order. Too often, the clothes dryer is overlooked.
Your Home May Be at Risk if:
- Dryer vents have never been cleaned or it is been over a year
- The dryer vent’s length is over 25 feet which will slow down airflow
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct (plastic ductwork is a code violation and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds)
- Your dryer has a thin foil duct (these often kink up and stop airflow)
Red Flag Warning Signs to Look Out For:
- Your dryer produces heat, but clothes are not completely dry at the end of the cycle
- Clothes feel hot, towels are still damp, and the dryer itself feels hot once it shuts off
- The flapper on the vent hood leading outdoors no longer opens fully and the laundry room may heat up or feel very humid when the dryer finishes
Ready to clean out your dryer?
At EcoPro Power Washing, our highly trained experts are ready to give your dryer vents a thorough cleaning. Commercial dryers used in beauty salons, health clubs, laundromats and other locations, also need regular maintenance. Insurance clauses will demand that yearly cleaning is done to maintain safe standards.
Benefits of Endwell Dryer Vent Cleaning
Cleaning dryer ductwork will reduce the risk of fires, but it also helps your dryer to run efficiently. You might be surprised to learn that we pull more than mere lint out of dryer vents. We often discover small items of clothing, bird and animal nests, and dirt.
Our Endwell NY dryer vent cleaning service will clean the entire dryer vent for you. The full length of the dryer vent needs to be cleaned and not every company will do that for you.
At EcoPro Power Washing, we do house washing, roof washing, concrete and patio cleaning, gutter cleaning, decks, and more. We have built our reputation on having the best customer service anywhere in Broome County. We are not satisfied until you say so we have done a great job.
Do not wait until it is too late. Have your dryer vents cleaned and rely on the experts to help keep your home or business safe. Contact EcoPro today!