Greene NY Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
- Reduced risk of dryer vent-related fires
- Faster dryer times
- Energy bills decrease
- Fewer repair bills
- Life of your dryer is greatly increased
Just as you keep your car or truck in good shape, the same should go for things that work in your home or business. There are definite clues when things do not seem right, and you should always heed the signs that your home or business may be at risk.
- Has it been more than a year since dryer vents have been cleaned?
- Is the dryer vent long, which will slow down airflow?
- Does your dryer have plastic ductwork? This is no longer acceptable and needs to be replaced immediately
- Does your dryer have a thin, flexible foil duct, which can tend to kink and stop airflow?
Ready to clean out your dryer?
- The dryer still produces heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- When the cycle ends, clothes or towels are still damp and need more time drying. The dryer may feel hotter to the touch as well.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood no longer works properly. If it fails to open during a drying cycle, this will cause the laundry room to become humid or hot.
Living in rural New York State is certainly a plus, but you would be surprised when we tell you about the material we have pulled out of dryer vents. Everything from bird and animal nests, to items of clothing. All these things clog up the works and are all potentially dangerous in your dryer. This is why you need our Greene NY dryer vent cleaning done as soon as possible.
Our Greene Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Include:
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
At EcoPro Power Washing, we service all residential and commercial dryers. You will notice the difference right away and feel greater peace of mind. In addition, we also do house power washing, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, decks, patios and concrete cleaning, and more. Our number one goal is your 100% satisfaction and we are never satisfied with a job until you are.
Do not let a dryer cause a fire. Keep safe and call us today for all of your house cleaning and maintenance. Our Greene NY dryer vent cleaning experts will take great care of you.
Contact us today for all of your vent cleaning needs.