Ithaca NY Dryer Vent Cleaning
Do not put your family, pets, or business at risk. At EcoPro Power Washing, our highly trained, well-equipped team will come out to your home or business, at your convenience, to literally blow your dryer vent problems away.
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Ithaca NY
Keep your home safe by having your dryer vents thoroughly cleaned. This is not a DIY project. Using a small lint brush or nozzle will not clean the areas of your dryer vents that are most important. Let our Ithaca NY dryer duct cleaning experts take care of it for you. We guarantee:
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
According to the National Fire Protection Association, neglecting to have your dryer vents properly cleaned every year is one of the top causes of house fires. Lint is highly combustible. If enough accumulates in dryer vents, it can ignite. If you have commercial dryers, there are most likely insurance clauses that require yearly maintenance.
Your Home or Business Is at Risk If:
- Dryer vents or ducts have not been cleaned in over a year
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 feet which slows airflow
- Your dryer is equipped with plastic ductwork (this is no longer permitted or up to code)
- Your dryer has flexible foil ductwork which can kink easily and stop airflow
Red Flag Warning Signs to Look Out For:
- Clothes dryer produces heat, but you notice it takes longer to dry clothes completely
- Clothes are not completely dry, towels are damp and your dryer feels hotter than usual when it shuts off
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood no longer opens when the dryer is running, possibly leading to your laundry room becoming hot or very humid
Ready to clean out your dryer?
Keep in mind that dryer vent cleaning does not just save you money in the long run, it also helps to keep your dryer running efficiently. For commercial dryers that are part of laundromats, health clubs, beauty salons, or any business which uses dryers as part of their daily operations, our Ithaca NY dryer duct cleaning service is something you need to look into.
Keep your home or business running smoothly and do not let your dryer start a fire. Contact us today for all of your dryer vent cleaning needs in Ithaca NY.