WANTED: Business Development Representative !
EcoPro® Power Washing, Inc. is looking for a Business Development Representative to add to our growing team. Expected compensation of $60,000 – $75,000+ (base and commissions).
EcoPro®® Power Washing, Inc. We are a different kind of company and the demand for our 5-star services is growing at a remarkable pace!!! We have an amazing employee culture and can be accused of having “way too much fun” – by stuffy/boring companies 🙂 We work hard and we play hard! We can confidently say EcoPro®® is the number one in our industry in our target market of 50+ miles. We literally have hundreds of commercial targets and many untapped high-end residential markets. If you’ve dreamed of selling something you can truly be proud of and believe in, all while helping people solve their problems, this is your opportunity.
- You will be instrumental in building the Business Development function of our organization. Building the future of our staff, the road map to expansion and multiple branch locations, etc.
- Because of you – we will expand even faster, stronger, and have a blast while doing it! – You’ll get paid training. We’ll get you up to speed quickly so you can get right to it!
- We give you use of a fully wrapped sales vehicle and all the professional tools you will need to look the part and to be successful.
- It’s a flexible work schedule.
- Our services practically sell themselves!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Meet with and build relationships with both new and existing commercial and residential customers.
- Generate simple but compelling proposals based on customer needs and what would benefit them.
- Provide insights and feedback to the service team (written & oral) – ensure there is excellent 2 way communication between the customer and our technicians – deliverables are 100% clear to both parties.
- “Own the fun and energy” be a fun and exciting person for our customers and technicians to work with.
- Work directly with the leadership team to achieve sales goals.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity, and just haven’t found the right home, EcoPro®® Power Washing, Inc. may be just the company you are looking for. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll review your application. If we think you might be a great fit, we’ll reach out to you. Thanks!
If the following statements apply to you, you might be a great fit::
Proven sales experience.
You have high energy and are competitive.
You are disciplined in your schedule and are focused.
You are coachable.
You are a people person and can find a way to be friends with anyone you meet. – You are results driven.
You are a celebrator of success (personally as well as in a team).
You are able to move on quickly from a “miss”.
You look for the “YES”.
WANTED: Exterior Cleaning Professional!
EcoPro® Power Washing, Inc. is scheduling interviews now for Exterior Cleaning Professionals in Vestal, NY. This is a full time Mon-Fri position.
The compensation will start at $18/hour based on work experience, with tremendous potential for increased pay. Other aspects of the compensation package include:
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid time off after on-boarding and probationary period
- Paid holidays
There will be many applicants, but only a select few will receive an interview request. To find out how to be in this small group of finalists, read the below, in its entirety.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to work with a team that appreciates you? How awesome would it be to work alongside a team made up exclusively of top performers? What if you worked with a company that actually listened to you? What if your boss showed you respect and appreciation every day? And what if that job gave you the freedom and opportunity to reach out for your personal dreams too?
EcoPro® Power Washing, Inc. is a unique company. We have a mission to provide all of the above to every single person who joins our team. Our company culture is built on WOWing our customers, improving every day, and treating each other like family.
If you are a top performer who’s been overlooked, disrespected or taken advantage of by another employer, EcoPro® might just be the fit you’ve been looking for.
Why will you love being a part of our team? Here are a few reasons:
We are growing rapidly and there is plenty of opportunity for rapid advancement. We only hire great human beings, so you won’t have to work with jerks, bums or lazy people.
You will be truly appreciated for your efforts, talent and attitude.
You can earn a great living. Pay your bills and have some money left over for fun stuff!
You’ll have the opportunity to take some extended time off in the winter to pursue your own personal goals (while still earning a whole year’s worth of income.) You will grow here, both professionally and personally.
You can qualify to join our team if…
You are upbeat and positive each day (if you know the lyrics to the song “Happy” by Pharrell, this is a good sign).
You can check your ego at the door and work with a team (we are looking more for a “Captain America” kind of thing as opposed to “Iron Man”).
You get a sense of satisfaction after a hard day of physical work.
You are tough, mentally and physically.
You have a healthy respect for heights, but aren’t afraid of ladders or working on roofs.
You are looking to grow professionally AND personally.
You are eager to learn and can take constructive criticism without getting offended.
You love being outside (that includes all the crazy weather conditions we get here…).
If you answer “YES” to any of the following statements, please don’t contact us:
You are grumpy in the morning.
Your favorite place is under the covers in your mom’s basement.
You are afraid of heights.
You are a victim, a whiner or complainer.
You smoke at work, you do drugs, or you drink heavily.
You look like a tattoo parlor experiment gone wrong.
You can’t lift heavy stuff without sustaining “a back injury”.
You are a wuss when it gets too cold or too hot out.
Here is what we have to offer you:
You will be trained to clean windows, gutters, siding, roofs, decks and patios.
You will be trained in safety and customer service. Our training programs will get you up to speed quickly. It’s up to you how fast you advance in our company.
You will be trained in our company culture so you can become a positive influence on our awesome team, and so that our team can influence you and help you succeed at work and in your personal life.
You will start as a junior field technician and will be paid a starting hourly rate of $18/hour based on work experience. Your goal will be to quickly become a senior field technician, where you can earn $20/hour consistently. At this stage, other benefits will kick in.
The best of our technicians will rapidly graduate to a coveted Crew Leader position. Crew Leaders consistently earn over $22.50/hour and have access to other awesome perks.
Our Crew Leaders are just that: LEADERS. They love their jobs, they love training their technicians, they love serving our customers. They love this company. They work very hard but get to work outside every day without someone standing over their shoulders.
If you have experience we may be able to start you at the full position of Crew Leader. If you have limited or no experience we will start you out as a junior technician and give you substantial pay increases as your training progresses.
Most trainees reach Senior Field Technician within 3 months. Top performers can reach Crew Leader status very quickly.
The basic requirements for this job are as follows:
Must be able to lift over 65 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely.
Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to and from work. Must be 18 or older.
Must not be a jerk.
If any of this sounds like a good fit for you then please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity company. It’s all about attitude and hustle at EcoPro® Power Washing, Inc.. If you are the right person it will not be because of your age, race, or gender. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to be a part of a rapidly expanding company with many opportunities for advancement
- Want to be appreciated for your work and be very well compensated (above industry average) for your performance
**our motivated techs can earn a year’s earnings in 9 months and take the 3 months of winter off and use that time to develop personally/professionally**
- Want to work with other highly motivated people
- Good personality and good communication skills (oral & written)
- Able to deliver EXCELLET customer service
- Have a history of strong job performance/good references
- Loves working outdoors
- Physically fit (must be able to lift 65+ lbs and carry ladders safely) and NOT AFRAID OF HEIGHTS
- Good driving record, valid drivers license
- Must be detail oriented, positive disposition and willing to do hard work with other motivated team members as well as work independently
Excellence in Quality!
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Decks, Fleets & More
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!