Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
EcoPro® can provide annual or semi-annual dryer vent cleaning services in order to help you meet requirements, as outlined by certain fire departments and insurance companies, for regular dryer vent cleaning.
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
Ready to clean out your dryer?
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Aside from residential dryer vent cleaning services, EcoPro® also handles commercial dryer vent cleaning for laundromats, commercial cleaners, hotels / motels, health clubs, care facilities and other businesses that do high volumes of laundry. In these commercial settings, dryers often run continuously, leading to even more build up and a greater need to ensure those vents are clean to increase efficiency and prevent fires.
Whether your dryer is a high fire risk due to clogging, or you just want your employees’ uniforms to dry faster and use less energy in the process, EcoPro® is here to help with our commercial dryer vent cleaning services!